Renu Raj is an IAS officer, who topped the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) civil service exam in the first attempt scoring the second rank in 2015.
Before becoming an IAS officer, Renu Raj was a surgeon, who left her job as a doctor and decided to be an IAS officer, because she decided that she wanted to do something for the common people that would make their life better.
Further in this article, you will get to know about Renu Raj age, height, weight, husband, boyfriend, family, marriage, children, daughter, mother, father, marriage pics, movies, career, net worth, biography & more.
|Date of Birth
|11 January 1987
|Age (as in 2022)
|Kottayam, Kerala, India
|Kottayam, Kerala, India
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
Height, Weight & Body Measurement
|Body Measurements (approx.)
Family & Ancestor
|Latha VN (Malayalam Literature Teacher)
|MK Rajakumaran Nair
|First Husband: LS Bhagat (IAS Officer)
Second Husband: Sriram Venkitaraman (IAS Officer)
|Private High School
|Medical Government College of Kottayam
- Before becoming an IAS officer, Renu Raj was a surgeon.
- In 2015, she cracked her IAS exam in the first attempt and her all India Rank was 2.
- Dr. Renu Raj became the sub-collector of Devikulam, which is a scenic area and well known for its tourist activities and illegal construction.
- In March 2022, she took charge as the 53rd collector of Alappuzha district and this is her maiden posting as District Collector.
Awards & Achievements
In 2015, Renu Raj cracked the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) civil service exam in the vary first attempt, and she got the second rank in all over the India.
Boyfriends/Relationships/Affairs & More
|LS Bhagat (IAS Officer)
|Sriram Venkitaraman (IAS Officer) (m. 2022)
Favourite & Beloved things
Net Worth, Cars Collection, House & More
|Source Of Income
There is no such controversies of the IAS officer Renu Raj.
Social Media Accounts
Some Known Facts
- Renu Raj was born and brought up in Kerala, India.
- Dr. Raj wanted to become an IAS officer since childhood.
- She used to study for about six hours a day for the UPSC exam since 2013 along with pursuing her profession as a full-time doctor.
- Renu Raj is all set to marry fellow IAS officer Dr Sriram Venkitaraman.
All the images used in this article are taken from His/Her official Instagram Account, and the credit goes to the respective owners or creator of the Images.
Some of the information are taken from the internet, such as Wikipedia & different news websites. If you find any thing wrong or misprinted, than let us know here, so we can make this article more accurate and readable.