Pulse Oximeter has become a very important device during the Corona crisis in India, through which people get to know about the blood oxygen level of their body. Today we will tell you about 8 Best Pulse Oximeter Under 2000 rupees, which information is very important.
How To Use Pulse Oximeter?
Here are steps to use Pulse Oximeter To Monitor Blood Oxygen Saturation/ SpO2 Accurately:
- To accurately measure SpO2 or blood oxygen level, rest for 10-15 minutes before taking measurements.
- Next, sit down and rest a hand on the chest and hold still.
- Set the oximeter on the middle or index finger above the nails directly on the skin.
- Keep the pulse oximeter in the same place till the reading is stable.
- Once the reading has stabilized, register the highest result.
- Record thrice a day unless you find any health problem.
- Consult a medical professional in case of breathlessness or dip in oxygen levels to 93 percent or less.
So now as you know that How To Use Pulse Oximeter To Monitor Blood Oxygen Saturation, take a look on our top picks for the Top 10 Best Pulse Oximeter Under 2000 Rupees In India 2021.
8 Best Pulse Oximeter Under 2000 India 2021
1. Tamizhanda P-01 Pulse Oximeter
- Easy to carry anywhere.
- Showing accurate results.
- Accurate autocorrelation algorithm.
- Pulse oximeter quality good.
- It’s taking less time to show the pulse results and spo2 results.
- Value for money.
- Batteries also working good.
- Comes with a battery indicator.
- Automatically shuts down after 5 seconds when not in use.
- Operating temperature 5°c- 40°c
- Comfortable silicon finger mat.
- Has an screen rotation feature.
- It comes with an adjustable alarm.
- The brightness can be adjusted.
- Power consumption- High/Low: Low
- Large and clear display
- Anti-Motion Free operation
2. MEPL Made in India Pulse Oximeter
- Made in India.
- 2 AAA batteries Installed with the product for your convenience.
- Dual color LED display.
- Measures quickly and accurately.
- It can measure the BPM and SpO2 level quickly.
- You can checkout the heart beat graph in the display.
- Automatically power off.
- Light Weight.
- Compact & Long Battery Life.
- CE Certified Oximeter.
- Super easy to use.
3. K-Life FTP-103 Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter
- Measures blood oxygen saturation level and pulse rate.
- Low battery indicator.
- Auto power-off.
- OLED Display
- Waveform Display of oxygen saturation and pulse monitoring.
- Four Directions Display.
- Easy to Use.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Smartphones Under 10000 In India
4. Sahyog Wellness LED Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Lightweight for carrying and easy-to-use.
- Manually adjust the direction of interface.
- LED display, simultaneous display for testing value and plethysmogram.
- Real-time spot-checks.
- Low battery voltage indicator.
- Automatically standby or sleep.
- CE & FDA Approved Accreditation.
5. Yonker Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- It is flexible in use and automatically monitor the pulse and heart rate and display the result on screen.
- Has a 360 degree display and oled display easily automatic rotatable screen display.
- It display 70-99% of the blood oxygen saturation and 30-250 bpm.
- The pack contains 2 AAA battery and the consumption of the battery power is low.
- It automatically display the low power of battery on the screen.
6. Homesoul Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter
- The product adopts dual color LED screen display.
- The product has low power consumption.
- Rotatable multi-directional display, allows you to view your:
- Results in any direction
- Pulse wave
- Pulse rate
- Bar graph
- SpO2 level
- Battery level
- The oximeter adopt advanced sensing technology.
- The test results will be displayed on the screen quickly.
- The horizontal screen is a more user-friendly design, making the user easier to observe the displayed values.
- Product is water resistant and not water proof.
- The fingertip clip is soft and easy to apply on different body parts and a wide range of finger sizes.
- This is comfortable to use without taking a blood sample from an artery.
- A buzzing alarm sounds when your measurements do not reach the standard point.
7. Prozo Plus Fingertip Pulse Oxy Oximeter
- Fda and CE certified.
- Mainly for use by teenagers and adults.
- View results in 10 seconds.
- 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries.
- Pop-up menu to setup alarm limits for Spo2 and pulse rate.
- Low battery indicator.
- Auto power off when not in use.
8. Lathiya Brothers Pulse Oximeter
- Suitable for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate while on the move.
- You should only use the pulse ox before or after your exercise.
- Also, you must remain stationary while the pulse oximeter measure your pulse rate and SpO2 levels.
- This device is for sports and aviation use only.
- This oxygen monitor can accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), heart rate and pulse strength in 8 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- Auto-Power-Off after 8 seconds without input signal to saves batteries comes with multi directional display facility for measurements.
- Product is water resistant and not water proof.
- Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and O2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
Why Oximeter Is Necessity In Pandemic?
India is currently battling one of the deadliest waves of coronavirus. Until now, over two crore cases have been reported of COVID-19. India is presently responsible for more than 50% of the active covid cases in the world. The situations are pretty severe, and therefore, it is essential to have a basic understanding of essentials like medicines, medical devices, and others.
What is Oximeter?
One such essential medical device is Pulse Oximeter. It is a device that helps you measure the oxygen level in your blood or the oxygen saturation level. It is a non-invasive device that can instantly detect even slight changes in your oxygen level in your body.
In terms of design, an oximeter is clip-like medical equipment that attaches to a pointed body part like fingers or toes in terms of design. Most commonly, the oximeter is put on a finger and small in size, making it easy to carry and maintain.
Surge of Oximeters
Traditionally, it was used in emergency rooms or hospitals during critical conditions. But today, you will find it in a majority of the households in urban areas. The reason is COVID-19. A high-quality oximeter can be very useful in diagnosing the early signs of the virus. This early detection gives the patient sufficient time to get proper medical assistance without any delay.
Until 2019, the usage of this life-saving device was limited to health workers. But 2020 saw a massive surge in the sales of the oximeter. The global pulse oximeter market include was valued at $2.3 billion in 2020 and is expected to rise with a growth rate of 6.4% for the next seven years.
Why Is Oximeter In Such High Demand?
We understand that the world is suffering from a deadly pandemic and the fact that the oximeter is one of the most popular medical devices right now.
But why is it so crucial? The first reason is COVID-19. As explained earlier, having an oximeter in handy can help you detect the early signs and start early medication. It gives you a measurement of how efficiently your heart is supplying oxygen throughout your body. But even apart from COVID-19, oximeters are helpful for several other applications, especially health conditions, which can affect the oxygen level in blood.
Common Pulse Oximeter Uses
Some common uses of oximeters include –
- In cases of Asthma, oximeters can determine if a person needs assistance in breathing.
- To monitor if a ventilator is effectively working on improving the patient’s oxygen or not.
- For lung patients, it can determine if a new medication is functioning.
- Many surgical procedures require the patient to be sedated. In such cases, an oximeter is used to monitor the oxygen level.
- Athletes and sportsperson use it to evaluate their oxygen capacity with increased physical activity.
- While trying a new oxygen therapy treatment.
- In cases of sleep apnea, a pulse oximeter is used to evaluate if a patient stops breathing momentarily while asleep.
Medical Conditions which require Oximeters
Now that you know the common usage of oximeters let’s determine the medical conditions where oximeters are essential. If you or your closed one suffer from any of the below medical ailments, it is advisable to keep an oximeter handy.
- COPD or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Heart Attack
- Congenital Heart Defects.
How Do We Shortlist The Best Oximeters On Our List?
Oximeters are crucial medical devices. Therefore, selecting the right one is imperative. But with such heavy demand and wide availability of oximeters, it can get tricky to choose a suitable medical device. Don’t worry. We are here to help you with that. But how are we so sure about our selection? Because our choices are backed with extensive research and recommendations from medical experts.
Moreover, we also follow a set of criteria that make it easier for us to eliminate the oximeters that don’t pass the bar. Here’s how we shortlisted the best oximeters in India –
1. Specifications & Features
Consider the following –
- Whether the oximeter is equipped with low battery function
- An alerting system that indicates the patient during high and low readings
- The perfusion index reads the pulse strength apart from showing the pulse reading and blood oxygen level.
All these features and specifications make the oximeter user-friendly and highly effective. But while selecting the product, it is essential to have an idea of these features. Having knowledge helps you to pick the advanced products which are available in the market. This ensures you have the latest technology and features available with you.
2. Customer Reviews
Irrespective of the features and specifications, if a product isn’t able to satisfy the requirements of the consumer, it won’t last in the market. Therefore it is essential to understand how an oximeter performs, and the best way to do so is through customer reviews. Notably, it is crucial to consider only ‘verified customer reviews to be fair in the analysis.
Complaints and critical feedback play a massive role while selecting a product. We go through the complaints and track how effectively the company fixes the issue. Moreover, the products we suggest have minimal complaints to ensure smooth usage for our readers.
An oximeter is expensive and is used during emergency cases. Therefore it is a moral obligation of a brand to ensure that the product is working effectively. In case there is an issue, a warranty indicates that your product will be replaced, or you will be reimbursed.
We understand the value of money and therefore try to include affordable as well as expensive products. Both of them should have high-quality results to ensure that your price is worth the service you receive.
6. Service Quality
Service quality is a vital factor in deciding the products which we select. A brand that offers high-quality services is preferred as it provides a better user experience.
Frequently Asked Questions about Pulse Oximeter
Follow these steps to get an accurate reading from your oximeter –
1. Take the oximeter, which is a clip-like device.
2. Place it on any finger, preferably the index finger. Please don’t get confused. The fact is that oximeters work in other parts of the body, such as the toes.
3. Once you put it on your finger, you will feel a slight pressure. But there won’t be any 4. pain or pinching while the device takes your reading.
5. Wait for a few seconds. Usually, devices take 10 seconds. But some high-quality oximeters can even produce the result in 6 seconds.
6. You will be able to see the real-time reading of your pulse, blood oxygen level (which is indicated as SpO2).
7. Once you have noted the oximeter readings, remove the device.
No. Oximeter is a non-invasive device which means it doesn’t go into the body. A pulse oximeter uses readings from the outside while being in contact with your body through fingers or toes. Therefore, you won’t feel any itching or pain while using a pulse oximeter.
Most of the oximeters range from ₹ 1,200 to ₹ 3,000. But the price may vary based on the features it offers and the tenure of warranty.
Hope you’ve picked the Best Pulse Oximeter Under 2000 Rupees in India from the above list. However, if you still have any queries, please let me know by commenting below.
Comment below which sports shoe pair you like most and which you are planning to purchase from these lists.
Thank You…! For reading do visit again for fashion-related products.